About the Internship
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1) Sourcing and initial emailers to prospective candidates.
2) Headhunting the best coding, data sciences, and front end talent for the company.
3) Understanding the company and solution needs from the technology perspective and the core skill set requirements for the respective position.
4) Hiring interns for our company through campus placements.
5) Organizing orientation and OKR sessions for employees.
6) Performing background checks of prospective employees and fraud management.
7) Managing the timings and leave schedule for the employees and interns.
8) Performing analysis of the candidates applying and thinking of innovative ways of finding the best talent & managing our brand.
MS-Office, Adobe Creative Suite, English Proficiency (Spoken) (Learn Business Communication) and English Proficiency (Written)
Internships available: 02
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
1) have relevant skills and interests.
2) are available for duration of 1 months.
3) are available for full time (in-office) internship.
4) can start the internship between 20 dec'19 and 20th jan'20.
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code.