About the Internship
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1) Working on social media management.
2) Working on content research and creation
3) Interacting and reporting.
4) Planning weekly campaigns.
5) Scale the growth and optimization efforts for our digital properties including our website, landing pages, e-mails, microsites, and other touchpoints.
6) Develop brand marketing and presence strategy.
7) Market a B2B solution to the target audience who are not so tech-savvy.
Social Media Marketing (Learn Social Media Marketing), Google Analytics (Learn Google Analytics), Search Engine Marketing (SEM) (Learn Search Engine Marketing), Google AdWords (Learn Google AdWords), Search Engine Optimization (SEO) (Learn SEO) and CMS
Internships available: 02
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
1) have relevant skills and interests.
2) are available for duration of 1 months.
3) are available for full time (in-office) internship.
4) can start the internship between 20 dec'19 and 20th jan'20.
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code.